Commercial Snow Removal
With the winter season in full swing, significant snow storms are just about inevitable in the Pittsburgh area. If you own a business in the area, one important way to plan for the winter months is to line up a commercial snow removal service team. Keeping customers and employees safe and presenting a well-maintained property are two major motivators for business owners to enlist the help of professionals when it comes to clearing the snow from the business grounds.
Safety of Customers and Employees
While a snow storm may hit the area hard, your employees and customers will still be using the parking lot and sidewalks surrounding your business, so snow and ice are serious safety issues that must be taken care of immediately. Accidents caused by snowy or icy conditions on a business property put the business owner at risk of lawsuits, loss of customer base, or injured employees. A commercial snow removal service keeps customers and employees safe by:
- Clearing snow from parking lots, sidewalks, steps and other outdoor walking surfaces while using proper equipment
- Salting and deicing these surfaces as necessary
- Hauling and stacking snow to clear all parking spots and walkways
- Responding quickly during winter storms
A scheduled commercial snow removal service will reliably leave your business property clear of snow and ice and safe for use by customers and employees. Additionally, it will relieve you of the burden of clearing the area on your own or counting on last-minute help when a storm hits.
Customer Perception of a Well-Maintained Business
In addition to protecting your customers and employees, a commercial snow removal service also creates a positive image for your business. Maintaining the parking lot and sidewalks of your business is the first step in providing high-quality customer service. When customers see clear, safe parking lots and walkways, they’ll get a great first impression and feel good about using the services you have to offer. Maintaining the outside of your business is a key to customer satisfaction:
- Customers will remember the quality and safety of the grounds surrounding your business. If they have a bad experience, they’re not likely to return.
- Customers will see that you care enough to make the area safe for them. This goes a long way in making a great impression and increases the likelihood that a customer will return or refer you to someone else.
- The way you maintain the outside grounds is reflective of the attitude with which you approach your entire business, so a well-maintained outdoor area is key to gaining customers’ trust and confidence in your employees, material goods, and services.
Snow Removal by A&N
In the Pittsburgh area, there’s no telling how much snow or wintry weather the season will bring. Make the safe and reliable decision to hire a team of professionals for snow removal around your property. At A&N Lawn Service, we specialize in maintaining the exteriors of commercial businesses year-round. We are prepared with the right equipment and supplies to clear snow and ice from the parking lots, walkways and heavy traffic areas surrounding your business. We provide 24-hour emergency service and customized service plans that work to meet your specific needs. Our customer service is top-notch, and we are dedicated to making your business a safe and pleasant place to visit even during an ugly winter storm. To learn more about our snow removal service, or to set up the plan that works for you, call A&N Lawn Service at 412-931-9230.