If you’ve been thinking of creating outdoor living space for your home that can be enjoyed throughout the season, now is the time to get started. Although it’s still winter, designing, planning, and building outdoor living space in Pittsburgh should be started as soon as possible so that you can enjoy the outdoors by summer.
Some of the most popular projects that we work on for outdoor living spaces in Pittsburgh include:
- Designing new patios
- Creating landscaping areas near your pool
- Building retaining walls
- Installing an outdoor kitchen
- Designing a driveway or walkway with decorative stone
- Designing plantings and beds
- Installing outdoor lighting
Advantages of Constructing a New Space Outside the Home
We meet with many homeowners in the winter and early spring to talk about expanding their indoor spaces into livable outdoor areas. These are the main points that we discuss with them:
- Outdoor living spaces offer a lot of options. Both hardscaping and landscaping can be designed for your yard. Hardscaping uses materials like stone to create driveways, walkways, patios, and courtyards, while landscaping involves plantings, beds, mulching, edging, outdoor lighting, and irrigation systems. Most homes can benefit from either of these projects or both.
- You can easily entertain in these spaces. By “entertain,” we mean anything from throwing lavish parties to simply enjoying the outdoors with your neighbors. You no longer have to worry that you don’t have enough space in your home for a party or dinner. Now, people can enjoy a day lounging on your new patio, while you use your outdoor kitchen or fire pit.
- You’re investing in your home with newer materials while embracing a popular concept. When you think of an investment in your home, you may be imagining a new kitchen or updated game room. However, new outdoor living space is often high on the list of many homeowners who love to spend time outdoors year round. If you decide to sell your home in the future, buyers will be impacted when seeing your extended space.
Outdoor Landscaping Pittsburgh
A & N Lawn Service suggests that you call right away to discuss outdoor living spaces. If you’re concerned about the cost, you’ll be glad to know that we have a solution: financing. With credit approval, just fund your outdoor project over time with set monthly payments. Your investment makes your home even more valuable and allows you to enjoy the outdoors whenever you’d like.
Call or contact A & N Lawn Service today to learn more about getting the outdoor living space process started.